Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Issues with Nokia's calendar and time zone changes

Ok I'm really sick of this

I have a huge problem with my Nokia (I guess it happens with other phones though I couldn't care less)

which I solved in a way

basically I use the calendar application a lot

then I travel as well

so I change the time zone

why the hell the whole calendar changes????

If I am in Helsinki and I type on my phone an event for the day after at h.20 in Milano and I fly there the day after......then if I have the bright idea of changing the time zone the event will be moved (one hour earlier/later doesn't matter)
why the hell is that!!!!

one solution is that u never change the time zones but only the clock

another solution is that Nokia provides the opportunity to specify a time zone and location for a certain event.




Now I was just synchronizing my Mac with my Nokia and one event was moved of one hour for no reason.....drives me mad


did anyone out there experience the same type of issues?

1 comment:

Uciclist said...

we paisa' ma commenta qualcuno ogni tanto??? senti ma con google adsense quanto arrivi a guadagnare?? Michele dell'aeroporto di Bari