Wednesday, May 16, 2007

My comment on "Mobile Internet is Dead"

I was attracted by a post on Ari Jaaksi's Blog (http://jaaksi.blogspot.com/) on mobile Internet is dead (quite a catchy title)...he's the Nokia Head of Open Source software operations (so Internet tablets and maemo.org)

this is my comment to his post

I think mobile web is not dead....I simply think it never existed!!! I actually never saw it that way...."mobile web"...I just always thought there is just one internet....and mobile phones would able to access it....
WAP was just a wannabe a Internet...that's why it failed
...in a way mobile widgets are a perfect representation of a successful way of going on the Internet in a mobile way. But stil....going on the ONE and ONLY internet


what do you think?
Maybe I'm looking it from the eyes of a digital native or simply a newcomer in TLC or an idiot...who knows...

No comments: